by BrynAlyn Evorik
Stubborn belly fat is most often a by-product from liver toxicity, which is why it is nearly impossible to get rid of it with exercise and calorie restrictions. Liver toxicity is from eating processed foods, drinking alcohol and breathing polluted air. Cleansing the liver allows your body to filter out these harmful toxins and as a result of eliminating this pollution we are able to get rid of the unwanted pounds that accumulate right at our waistline. So…..how do we do it? By adding some simple foods to our diets and reducing the amount of processed foods and alcohol we consume we can cleanse the liver and feel so much better!
- TurmericBy adding 1⁄2 to 1 teaspoon of Turmeric to our diets a day we can begin to actively detoxify the liver
- Tomatoes Tomatoes contain high levels of lycopene, which is an extremely powerful antioxidant. Lycopene neutralizes free radicals and absorbs toxins from the liver.
- Cucumber juiceNot only is this a delicious substitute for water in the summer months, but it is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals and flushes out the toxins from your whole body.
- Avacados High in Monounsaturated fats (the good fats!) helps the body absorbs nutrients and vitamins from foods and also bind with toxins and flush them from the liver.
- Green Tea Speeds up the elimination of dead hepatic cells which contain lots of toxins
- WaterDuh. Water helps flush the entire system. It is good to consume 6-8 8oz. classes of water for an average person and more if you are active. It’s good for the kidneys, liver, urinary tract and even skin! This one is a no brainer….drink more water.